Thursday 3 November 2011

Scottish Fiction Playlist - Monday 31st October

Last Monday night I gave myself the unenviable task of collating Scotland's Alternative Greatest Album. So many great songs and artists couldn't quite sneak into the two hour show. However, the show was full of great music. Check out the full playlist below and listen again.

Primal Scream - Loaded
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream
Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Biffy Clyro - Glitter And Trauma
Idlewild - You Held The World In Your Arms
Mogwai - Friends Of The Night
Arab Strap - (Afternoon) Soaps
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Franz Ferdinand - The Dark Of The Matinee
Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
Admiral Fallow - These Barren Years
The Twilight Sad - That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
Frightened Rabbit - My Backwards Walk
Boards Of Canada - An Eagle In Your Mind
The Beta Band - Assessment
Dananananaykroyd - Black Wax
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Lounger
The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate
King Creosote - I'll Fly By The Seat Of My Pants
The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Delilah
Travis - Tied To The '90's
Belle And Sebastian - The Boy With The Arab Strap

Scottish Fiction - 31st October 2011 by scottishfiction

No comments:

Post a Comment