Tuesday 27 January 2015

EXCLUSIVE - Michael Cassidy - Scottish Fiction Session Tracks - My Electric Heart / Montpelier


B
log favourite Michael Cassidy returns to Scottish Fiction as our session guest for a record 4th time, ahead of the release of his debut album My Electric Heart  on Monday 2nd February, a sentence which gives me a great deal of delight having waited for it's release to close on two and a half years. 

These two tracks, My Electric Heart  and Montpelier,  were recorded at Pulse 98.4, exclusively for the Scottish Fiction blog.  To hear further session tracks and an interview listen back to the full radio show here.

Enjoy!

Michael Cassidy plays The Griffin, Glasgow on 31st January 2015, launching his debut album My Electric Heart.  Tickets are still available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment